Monday, June 27, 2011

Unions Say No-I Am Confused As A Taxpayer

I wonder why? I wonder the unions said no? I am confused as a taxpayer. I know that apparently I and many other individuals who work and own businesses in the state of Connecticut are responsible for the state's fiscal woes not anyone who works or runs state government. Therefore, I know that apparently I and many other individuals who work and own businesses in the state of Connecticut should now have to pay more in taxes of all shapes, sizes and types. There really is no need for any sacrifice from anyone who works or runs state government. I know that apparently I and many other individuals who work and own businesses in the state of Connecticut will have to cut back on our personal and business spending to try to cope with this massive burden our elected officials in Hartford are dumping on us-all in the name of shared sacrifice-for us not them.
I wonder why voters in Connecticut choose to keep voting into office these economically challenged and economically illiterate politicians?
I guess it is all in the name of shared sacrifice-for us-not them. Twenty years of no new job growth, no make that twenty four now. A record that the Democrats should and are proud of. I am still confused.

No comments: