Tuesday, November 01, 2016

What Happened to Honesty In Government?

I wonder what happened to honesty in government?  I wonder what happened to truthful elected officials?  I wonder what happened to competency in elected officials?  I wonder what happened to campaigns that talked about resolutions to current problems and issues rather personal glorification?
I wonder what happened to elected and appointed officials having a grasp of the responsibilities of their positions?  I wonder what happened to the United States Constitution?  I wonder what happened to the State of Connecticut Constitution? I wonder what happened to placing the United States of America above both financial and personal gain while in office? I wonder what happened to an Oath of Office?  I wonder what happened to the belief in God in the United States of America?  I wonder what happened to elected and appointed officials who actually did their jobs in a coherent and logical way placing the United States of America's interests first rather their own?  I wonder what happened to truth in government?
I wonder what happened to the United States of America?
It saddens me to think of the decline of our nation in this manner.
And it disgusts me to see our current ruling political elite continue to place their personal and financial interests first rather than the best interests of our country.
If you believe the Clinton family places our country's interest first you are sadly mistaken.  I will take a President Trump any day over the Clinton fraud we have to endure each day of this election.
President Trump.  Maybe we do not need to become another example of the decline and fall of an Empire in 2016.

No comments: