Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Vote Tom Laffin Wallingford Town Council

I like Tom Laffin. I am going to vote for him as one of my votes for Wallingford Town Council. Tom is currently a member of the Wallingford Town Council and has served our community with great strength.  He has also served on the Wallingford Board of Education and is well aware of the issues going on in town. Tom brings to the Council a common sense approach to fiscal management of our town along with a business oriented focus. He is concerned about you and I the taxpayers who pay for our local government in his conservative approach to spending. Tom is well read and articulate on all issues he discusses on the Council.  I am impressed with his knowledge on issues and his ability to communicate his thoughts to the public.  He has no ego in his service to our town.  Raising his family here in town he has a vested interest in the well being of our community.  He is a life long resident of Wallingford and to me is greatly qualified to serve our community with his education and business experience. 

I believe we should keep Tom Laffin as one of our Town Councilors.  His professional approach to issues and problems that our Council faces is essential for the well being of Wallingford.

Vote Tom Laffin in November.

No comments: