Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013

I would like to wish all my loyal readers a very happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.  Continue to try to strive to become debt free and enjoy economic freedom in your lifetime.
2013 will continue to be a time of economic turmoil with 537 individuals in Washington force feeding us more of the same stale tax and spend policies with the end result being even a higher National Debt that what we have today.  And still no plan to pay off either or funded or unfunded National Debt.  Ditto for those who rule Hartford.
To try something new such as austerity spending and savings does not exist in Washington or Hartford nor do I think it ever will in my lifetime.
I will leave you with some biblical inspiration:
“May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.”-Romans 15:13
May God Bless You All And May God Still Bless America. 

No comments: