Friday, August 10, 2012

Why I Support Linda McMahon For United States Senator on Tuesday

On Tuesday August 14 I am voting in the Republican primary for a change in government.  I am voting for a change in the stale policies and politics of years gone by.  I am voting for a change in economic plans and ideas.  I am voting for a person who can place policies above politics.  I am voting for a person who is self made and actually has been a job creator.  I am voting for a person who understands business and industry.  I am voting for a person who truly will represent me and understand the severe economic climate and times that we live in.
My vote goes to Linda McMahon for our next United States Senator.  She is an articulate and economically  literate woman who has the ability to see the issues as they are.  We live in troubling times economically.  We live in times of mistrust of elected officials who say one thing to get elected and then do another in office.
Linda McMahon understands the duties she will be handed as our next United States Senator from Connecticut.  I can envision her working well with a Republican Senate and President Romney.  I can see her upholding her Constitutional duty of passing a budget something that Harry Reid and Dick Blumenthal do not understand nor care about.
I can see once again the American Dream of economic prosperity starting to reemerge from the cancer of the many years of political thievery and neglect from a Senate whose only concern is their own self interest. We will start to rid ourselves of the Democratic Senate elitism which has failed our economy miserably with misguided and economically irrational policies.
Our stale liberal Connecticut media can bash Linda McMahon all they want and support the lethargic recycled other RINO candidate-she will not yield as she will truly represent our state with ethics, dignity and rational economic thought.
I urge those voting Tuesday to Vote for Linda McMahon for our next United States Senator from Connecticut.

No comments: