Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vincent Cervoni For Wallingford Town Council

Another strong candidate from the Wallingford Republican party that is running for re-election to the Town Council this election is Vincent Cervoni. I had an opportunity to talk to him a few weeks back about his campaign and views for the upcoming election.
When discussing his first term on the Council, Cervoni stated:
"As I come to the completion of my first term on the Wallingford Town Council, I'm proud to have been part of an administration which has achieved a bond rating of Aaa. This speaks to the pattern of fiscal responsibility commenced by Mayor Dickinson and which has carried through recent years."
"While I do believe that Wallingford is a great place to live for people from all walks of life, I would like to see an improvement in the appearance of our downtown district, our uptown area, and the Route 5 corridor. It is my hope that I will be given another term on the Council to work toward these objectives."


Cervoni has been in my opinion a strong and effective Council member in his first term, he is articulate and offers a great deal of insight on many issues that come forward to the Council. He deserves a second term.
Mr. Cervoni has my vote this November.

No comments: