Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Where Are Connecticut's Jobs?

I do not know I can't find them. Where are Connecticut's Jobs? I have looked everywhere. I have looked for them from all of the business and industries that have moved out of state. I have looked for them in the State Attorney General/New US Senator offices. I have looked for them through the massive amount of paid lobbyists in Hartford. I have looked for them in the Democratic Super Majority offices. I have looked for them in all of the tax laws that we have here. I have looked for them in the new state budget which increases spending another 2.4%. I have looked for them in all of the unfunded liabilities that the state has to pay in the future. I have looked for them in the state university system. I have looked for them through new tolls and taxes that are coming to our state. I have looked for them following all of the young people who are and have moved out of state. I keep looking for them and I can't find them. I guess I am looking for them in all of the wrong places. I guess I am looking for jobs from the economically illiterate sector of our economy, Hartford. I can't find them, I can not find those jobs. But I can find high taxes, oppressive business regulations, losses of our best and brightest moving out of state,coming instate tuition for illegal immigrants, coming repeal of the death penalty, losses of business and industries due to high taxes, high transportation costs, high workers compensation costs and future massive unfunded liabilities. Where Are Connecticut's Jobs? Lost and gone forever?

No comments: