Monday, August 27, 2012

I Am Out Of My Mind According To Governor Malloy And Am Glad That I Am!

According to my Governor I am out of my mind.
I found this while Mr. Malloy was out of state campaigning for Mr. Obama:
 http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/20120826-NEWS-208260352
Malloy said Obama has done a fantastic job, in his opinion.
"Anyone who votes for the Romney-Ryan team is out of their mind," he added.

Thus I am out of my mind along with a majority of voters this coming November due to our voting for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as our new President of the United States.
I will counter that one must be out of their minds to vote for Mr. Obama for four more years after the economic debacle he has created in our economy since 2009-he owns the economy now with its excessively high unemployment, lack of transparency, runaway budget deficits, and six trillion dollars in new National Debt.  It is his issue no one elses.
Thus I am out of my mind along with a majority of voters this coming November due to our voting for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as our new President of the United States.
I am glad that I am out of my mind and wish my Governor would actually stay in his state and govern for a change-but Mr. Malloy now owns the economic debacle that is Connecticut-stagnant growth, poor job formation, excessive taxation, massive budget deficits and massive unfunded liabilities.
Thus I am out of my mind along with a majority of voters this coming November due to our voting for Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan as our new President of the United States.


No comments: