Monday, June 11, 2012

I Do Not Know Anything. Or Just Vote Me As Your Congressional Representative.

I do not know anything.  I do not know anything going on in my campaign.  I do not have any influence over legislation as Speaker of the House especially when a bill is in the Senate.  I do not know where the contributions come in from.  I do not know that the FBI was at my nominating convention.  I do not know that lobbyists have influence over legislation that I help to sponsor.  I do not know anything about anything going on in my campaign.  I do not know that I was supposed to be involved in my campaign so as to know that nothing illegal was going on. 
Why won't anyone believe me that I do not know anything.  And why won't the voters vote me in as their Fifth Congressional District Representative now, right now and forget about all these contributions? 

I truly hope voters will not vote into office a man who does not know anything as their new Representative.  And we do not call it Corrupticut for nothing.  Then again it seems to me that no one elected really knows anything going on in our state that has one party rule.  Corruption is what I feel is going on in our state instead.

No comments: