Friday, October 23, 2009

Rod Varney for Wallingford Board of Education

I am using one of my votes to help elect Rod Varney to the Wallingford Board of Education. Rod greatly impressed me with his views for Wallingford education especially since he has children in our schools in town.
From the www.wallingfordgop.com website
"As a parent, my children’s education is of the utmost importance. Like all parents, we strive to give our children the best opportunities for a prosperus, healthy and happy future.

As a resident of Wallingford , my community is of great importance too. Wallingford is a wonderful place to live and raise a family, with an outstanding school system and a sound local government, Wallingford is a town we can all be proud of.

Though we have some challenges ahead in Board of Education, such as compliance with the No Child Left Behind law, budgetary and contract issue and keeping our schools a safe and healthy environment, I feel I can be an important part in such decision making.

If elected, it is my hope that with my fellow board members, we can make the Wallingford school system a shining example in this great state. "
I urge Wallingford voters to vote for Republican Rod Varney for Board of Education.

No comments: