Sunday, October 25, 2009

Michael Brooder for Wallingford Board of Education

I am using one of my votes to help elect Michael Brooder to the Wallingford Board of Education. Michael has a child in Rock Hill School and is active in our community. He also believes in a strong educational curriculum which address our economy's needs.
From the www.wallingfordgop.com website
“As a father of a Rock Hill School student, I understand the need for a rigorous curriculum that prepares students for the 21st century. I firmly believe we must create a learning environment that assures educational opportunities for our students. I have been a longtime supporter of quality education. Drawing from my experience as a Certified Public Accountant and current community involvement, I will focus on fiscal responsibility and leadership for educational excellence for Wallingford.

“I look forward to serving the youth of Wallingford, their parents and the town’s citizens and take on this opportunity with vigor and enthusiasm. I am eager to take on this challenge and confident that with hard work and determination I can make a difference.”
I urge you to vote for Michael Brooder for Wallingford Board of Education.

No comments: