Saturday, February 14, 2009

What Stimulus Bill? The Democratic Financial Mess

What stimulus bill? The Democratic financial mess. How much will each job cost taxpayers, a mere $400,000? That is stimulating the economy? What a waste of taxpayers monies. How much pork was added to the final bill, can anyone in Congress tell me? In my economic opinion I do not see a great deal of support for this bill that has passed. I find it offensive to taxpayers that Congress wasn't able to even read the bill before voting on it nor were there any public comment on it. Thus taxpayers were just shoved down our throats an additional $2-3 trillion dollars of national debt with absolutely no guarantee of stimulus. I personally doubt if the Democrats will control Congress or the White House in 2010,2012. It will always be known as the Democratic financial mess they created. Great job!

No comments: