Saturday, November 22, 2008

Here It Comes... More Taxes For 2.5 Million Jobs

Here it comes...more taxes for 2.5 million jobs. I just love it when politicians who have no clue as to how the economy works blurt out figures, dollar amounts and presto they become economists. I am hesitant to see what an Obama 2.5 million public service job creation program will cost and look like over the next four years. As I can see by his cabinet forming, I am underwhelmed by the recycling of Clinton appointments and see that it looks like it will be business as usual for the next four years. What change? Where? Did I miss something? I guess I will lower my already low expectations with Obama as I see the even more perfect economic storm forming in the next four years. A lack of investor confidence, a lack of consumer confidence, a lack of business confidence and higher taxes. Does it get better than this or is this now back to 1977-1980?

No comments: