Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Veterans Day To All Veterans

America today celebrates Veterans Day. My family and I wish each and every Veteran of our country our thanks for your service and dedication to our country. We appreciate your sacrifice. As a child growing up I was always fascinated by the stories told by my Father who served in Europe during World War II and by my Uncle who served in the Pacific. It was a verbal, living history of the war and gave me the incentive to study our military history over the years. I know I treasure our freedom in our country and our freedom to choose. It is with the sacrifices of all the enlisted men and women since our Revolutionary War that has made our country the greatest nation in the world. America forever in its leadership and strength to guide the world. And again thank you to all the Veterans of our country and for all those who have died for our freedom. It will never be forgotten.

No comments: