Thursday, May 08, 2008

I Forgot It Was May 8, 2008 Since I Have Been Too Busy Working

I forgot it was May 8, 2008 today. I know I should have remembered an important day like today-Tax Freedom Day, but I have been too busy working to pay my taxes and trying to survive here. There is not much that can be said about it. In Connecticut we work longer than any other state to pay for our Federal, State and Local taxes. And our elected officials, especially on a state level could care less about it as evidenced by this last horrific state legislative session which has just closed. Thus we must shut up and work and support a failed liberalism which is embraced by self serving politicians who continue to do nothing to improve our state. Their belief of tax and spend has failed and will continue to fail us in the future at all levels of government. Change is essential if we are going to survive. I can only hope it happens in November.

No comments: