Wednesday, February 27, 2008

William F. Buckley Jr. -You Will Be Missed

I can still remember picking up my first issue of the National Review when I was a Freshman in High School. I was a member of the Political Science Club and back in 1972 I read my first issue of this great magazine. Yes I know I was 14 and digesting many concepts and ideas, but this magazine was incredible. A true conservative view, one that I agreed with and one that I treasured. The Legend of William F. Buckley Jr. is part of our history and part of why conservatives remain true to the basic principles of self reliance, less government and optimism about our great country and economy. There is still true conservatism that exists in our country and our world. It is a concept that will not fail, nor grow old. We can see that Liberalism has failed us miserably and will continue to fail us in the future.
William F. Buckley Jr. -You Will Be Missed by me and millions of others. May God grant you eternal peace.

No comments: